Friday 16 September 2011

I Don't Know How She Does It

All images sourced from Vogue and Grazia

A little later on today I'm off to see Sarah Jessica Parker's new film, I Don't Know How She Does It. I'm very excited. I've heard the clothes and accessories are just to die for (apparently the Mulberry Alexa is involved). I was a pretty big Sex and the City fan, as I'm sure many of you were too, so it's great to SJP back on the big screen. 
What I really adore about Ms Parker, though, is that she always get it right off camera as well as on. I love it when she choose a long flowing maxi dress in a sumptuous colour or daring print; I equally love it when she goes for the shorter alternative and flashes a pair of a.m.a.z.i.n.g shoes. Also, boy does she know how to work this camera?! I'm so looking forward to seeing her in a working wardrobe and I'm hoping for some sharp tailoring and plenty of neutral hues. I think perhaps we'll see a slightly different side to her in this film and, whilst I have always adored her in the past, I am eagerly anticipating a whole new side to the world that is, Sarah Jessica Parker's closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment