Tuesday 3 January 2012

Booties


Firstly, as this is my first post of 2012, I'd like to thank all my followers and readers for supporting me in my first year on the blogosphere. And seeing as we're on firsts, take a look at my first ever purchase of 2012. These little beauties (above) are from Topshop and at £36 (they're leather) a pretty good buy. I'm going to wear them with skinny jeans, maxi skirts and midi length dresses and I'm quite sure that they're going to be very dearly loved, and worn. I'm really loving ankle boots and chelsea boots at the moment and I also have my eye on a tan pair from asos (below). However, I do have a very similar heeled pair, so I'm wondering if they're totally necessary. I've also picked out a small variety of other boots that I'm really loving at the moment. They're all so versatile and chic; this would definitely be a great way to start your 2012 wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment