Tuesday 20 March 2012

An Evening with Grazia

Zara dress and jacket, Carvela at Kurt Geiger shoes, Longchamp bag, Urban Outfitters belt

Last night I went to a very interesting talk at Harvey Nichols with Fiona McIntosh, the founder of Grazia Magazine. It was a great insight into her wealth of knowledge as well as how she got into the industry and worked her way up to the position she is currently in. The event took place at Harvey Nichols in Manchester which was the perfect backdrop to the evening - being surrounded by an array of beautiful clothes and interesting industry insiders certainly makes for a fun few hours. 

I wore my floral Zara dress that I actually bought last summer but I love it so much that it's definitely going to be making plenty more appearances this summer too. It's still quite early in the year for floral dresses such as this, so I would definitely advise that you grunge it up a bit with darker colours, heavier fabrics or contrasting textures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment