Thursday 7 June 2012

Umbrella Weather

 Ralph Lauren shirt, Barbour jacket, Vintage Levi's, Zara belt, Topshop loafers

I love my vintage Levi's; they're actually way too big for me now and so I really should invest in a new pair. Somehow I can't quite manage it though as I've grown so fond of this pair. They're so easy and breezy and great for running around the city in. I've juxtaposed my shorts with a country bumpkin quilted Barbour jacket. I've had it for years now but as my style evolves it appears less and less. I'll never get rid of it though, it's definitely a forever piece and I love to bring it out every now and then for nostalgic reasons. It's also pretty good protection against the Mancunian rain! 
Until next time catch me on Twitter and Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment