Wednesday 7 November 2012

Midi Moment


Topshop jumper and dress (similar here), Asos belt, Kurt Geiger boots (similar here)

I must admit, I've never been much of a fan of the midi. As a style I've always liked it and admired those who make it look effortlessly seductive, but, on me, I always thought it looked a little awkward. As a die-hard fan of the mini since forever, I am now taking baby steps into this new length. I confess, over the last 12 months I have made a few midi purchases, all of which I have had altered into a shorter length! Like I said, baby steps... This dress has been sitting in my closet for quite some time now and fairly unworn but, with the help of my new winter knit, is helping me make the transition from autumn to winter with effortless ease. Until next time stay updated with me Twitter and Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment