Saturday 30 April 2011

The Royal Wedding

What a fabulously proud moment in our British history. As I watched Catherine Middleton step out of her car and walk demurely down the isle of Westminster Abbey, I nearly shed a tear. Looking positively stunning in a fairytale Alexander McQueen dress designed by Sarah Burton, I and I'm sure many many others, thought what do I have to do to become a Princess?
Whilst Catherine seemed to get it very right in her choice of dress, others seemed to lack the same sense of style. Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie looked far to try hard with what can only be described as ridiculous hats and shoes so vertiginous they could barely walk.
On the other hand, the Middleton family looked absolutely spectacular. Not only did Carole Middleton look elegant and sophisticated, what a wonderful tribute to Princess Diana as she proudly looked on at her daughter as she wore Catherine Walker.


No comments:

Post a Comment