Tuesday 3 May 2011

The Met Ball

Last night was the fabulous event that is The Met Ball. It's one of the biggest events in the social calender and this years occasion paid tribute to the late Alexander McQueen. There was an array of magnificent dresses to be seen and below I have picked my four favourite looks.
Diane Kruger in Jason Wu. I love Diane and to me, she never puts a fashion foot wrong. I love her classic elegance and sophisticated style.

 Miranda Kerr in Marchesa looked like she had just stepped out of a fairytale. The perfect mix of girlish fun and grown up glamour; a brave woman to wear a piece from a collection that had models fainting at New York Fashion Week.
 Salma Hayek looked timeless and womanly as she paid tribute to Alexander McQueen.
 Finally, Sarah Jessica Parker sparkled in Alexander McQueen.

No comments:

Post a Comment