Tuesday 12 July 2011

I'm currently in my second week of work experience with an online retailer based in London.  The main focus of my internship is around product writing and styling with a little social media thrown into the mix as well. So far, I'm loving every minute.

As an aspiring stylist, I've considered how sartorially challenging it can be to dress for the office, especially when the suit and shirt combo is not really required. Getting the balance between smart and casual, stylish but elegant and of course, office appropriate, can be less than inspiring. 

Therefore, I'm going to try and showcase a few of my outfits for the office each week. I hope to inspire those of you who are faced with the daily challenge of dressing for work in a fashion environment.

Today I wore

Shirt and Skirt: Zara
Sandals: Asos
Hair bow: H&M

2 comments:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Followers & Likes?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete