Monday 9 April 2012

Spring Awakening


I remember a time, not so long ago, when there was a glow of natural light incandescently flowing through my window. Finally, spring had arrived. The long, dark days of winter had passed and finally, I could come out of hibernation - the only happy place during winter is buried under many layers in bed. Alas, once again the light has reduced to nothing and the rain has returned. I now fear that it may never leave... 

All this is making my mood very 'blah'. Literally, there are no words to describe my nothingness because it is just that, nothing. I've been collecting and saving these photos for around this time as I assumed (quite wrongly so) that it would be an appropriate time to share some spring inspiration. Right now I feel as though there'll never be a time suited to this, but I want to go ahead and share it anyway because, even though I can't partake in it, I can at least imagine what it would be like and so, I hope, can you. 'It', of course, it that light and happy feeling you have when summer rolls around once again, when you can wear pastel colours everyday and float around in ethereal tea dresses with perfume that smells of roses to match, and bask in the summer sunshine... 












2 comments:

  1. Loovee this post ! Its so spring like.

    check out my blog Eloverbird

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing inspirations. Those first shoes? NEED! I hope that the blah-ness goes away.
    Sarah
    www.comingunstitched.com

    ReplyDelete