Sunday 25 September 2011

Limited Edition

Image from Topshop.com

Topshop are doing an amazing range called Limited Edition at the moment consisting of some serious party dresses. Think sequins, embroidery, lamé, and plenty of luxe. I've looked through the collection and I just had to share this beautiful dress with you all! I totally adore it and I'm so tempted to buy it although at £125, it's hardly a steal. However, it's seriously pretty and, being white, its trans-seasonal. It'd be perfect during the Christmas party season with all it's sparkle but also ideal for those long summer evening parties. So maybe I could convince myself that it's worth the money after all. I'll let you know what I decide...

1 comment:

  1. Oh it's beautiful, a definite investment piece :)

    Laura x
    www.stylenotesbylaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete