Friday 5 October 2012

Colours of Autumn: Berry

Jack Wills cable knit jumper
Reiss hat
Topshop dungaree dress
Carvela Kurt Geiger brogues 
H&M tailored shorts

Berry may seem like an obvious choice for autumn but, for me, it always seems so current at this time of year and always so appropriate against the crisp, autumn leaves. There's always a huge choice available come autumn and this is the perfect way to incorporate some subtle colour into your wardrobe without going too overboard for all those colourphobes, like me! I have already invested in this Topshop llama print dress and not only is it super fun, it's also super flattering. I love to give my wardrobe a whimsical twist sometimes and this is the perfect piece to do it with. I've also been longing for these Carvela sequined brogues since summer and seeing as they're currently on sale, they may be making their way into my closet very, very soon. Until next time catch up with me on Twitter and Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Love that color..
    Great blog
    xoxo
    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful colour! Definitely gets me excited about Autumn.
    Especially love the Jack Wills knit. Something great about a good cable knit :)

    Big love!

    Jennie xox xox
    http://vintageowlboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour, great picks!
    Lucia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress it amazing! I love it!)))
    I'm your new follower! Nice to meet you))
    Kisses from Belarus)

    ReplyDelete