Sunday 16 October 2011

British Brands: Day Two

Topshop playsuit, Zara trench, Russell and Bromley shoes, Longchamp bag

This is what I wore yesterday - I really need to start posting my outfits on the day I wear them but everything just gets so busy. I'm back home in Nottingham this weekend and my mother and I went to the theatre to see Noel Cowards Private Lives. It's one of my favourite plays and this particular performance was very good. 
I absolutely adore my Russell and Bromley shoes and they only really come out on special occasions. To me, they're very English and are the epitome of English style. I also really love this Topshop playsuit; the print looks like flowers on this photo but they're actually little angels with wings. It's so sweet and fun and I think it is a great piece when you need a touch of smart eccentricity. 
I know my bag and trench aren't English labels, but I think the style is very English; and it's always good to take a bit of inspiration from our European counterparts. Like I previously discussed, most English girls own a trench coat and it's such a staple piece for our wardrobes - mostly because it never, ever stops raining. This Zara one is new and had it's first outing yesterday, I love the shorter style and darker colour. 
So, it's the end of the week now and unfortunately I haven't posted as many outfits as I'd have liked but sometime life just takes over and everything becomes a little too busy. But I hope you have found at least a little inspiration from my three posts dedicated to all that is English and our wonderful sense of style and that you'll be able to translate it into your own wardrobes too.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful so beautiful outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweety! Thanks for following.

    You look gorgeous in this attire.

    Check out my new post -
    http://vivaciousblog17.blogspot.com/2011/10/arabic-dancer-eye-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your playsuit, it has such a cute print!

    ReplyDelete