Monday 3 October 2011

Chloe

Images sourced from Vogue.co.uk

Paris Fashion Week is getting into full swing now and the Chanel show is getting closer by the second; I can hardly contain my excitement. So far, however, my favourite show has been Chloe. I adore this fashion house for its clean simplicity and beautiful softness. There were dropped waists, flowing silks and chiffon's in hues that were perfectly delicate and pleating with some soft tailoring thrown into the mix as well.
The role of creative director at the house has recently been taking over by Waight Keller, who has moved from Pringle. It is always apprehensive, seeing the first collection of a new director; anticipating their vision and wondering if it will keep within the signature style of the brand. So I'm sure you're all just as pleased as I am to see that this collection is well in-keeping with the house of Chloe.
I've picked my three favourite looks from the show. I like the subtle detail and the mix of simplicity with volume. I'm also appreciating the soft incorporation of subtle colours; that perfect shade of pink would go with just about everything in my wardrobe. I guess I better get saving...

No comments:

Post a Comment