Wednesday 26 October 2011

The First Signs of Winter

                                      Asos coat                                Zara blouse, Topshop skirt, H&M hair bow
Today it felt like we were moving away from the crispness of autumn and into fully fledged winter mode. So, I decided that today was going to be the first day I brought out one of my proper winter coats. I bought this from Asos last year and it's serving me well. It's not the best quality ever, but I love the school girl style and the pleating details. The high neckline is also great for keeping warm.
Underneath my coat I've gone for quite a feminine look today. I love to wear floral prints during winter; the key is to go for something a bit darker with a slightly larger print to make it more winter appropriate. Gossip Girl is back on our screens at the moment (I'm a huge fan) so I think Blair Waldorf may be influencing my style right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment