Thursday 6 October 2011

Leopard Print

River Island Jumper, Urban Outfitters Scarf, H&M jeans, Topshop pumps

Finally the weather is getting back to some kind of normality; I feel like my winter dressing can now begin. I love dressing for winter, so much more so than for summer. Non of my housemates were available for photo taking today so I've resorted to taking the picture myself. 
I bought this leopard print scarf last winter from Urban Outfitters, it's so cosy and warm! I love the print and it's great for adding a bit of interest to your outfit. I've teamed it with my River Island knit which I showcased to you all last month. It's seen the light of day for the first time today; it was very warm and I love keeping my hands toasty in the little side pockets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment