Tuesday 22 November 2011

Christmas Market

Zara trench, American Apparel leggings, Urban Outfitters scarf and tee, Topshop head band, Carvella boots, Miss Selfridge bag

Last night my boyfriend and I went to the Christmas market in Manchester; it was very festive and very cold so I wrapped up in all my stylish accessories to keep warm. I really like to wear heels during the day but when I'm on my feet I can't be doing with anything too high! I've got a couple of pairs of Carvella boots with a smaller, thicker heel and they're so chic but so comfortable. The market was amazing and there was so much going on, it's really starting to feel like Christmas. Here are some of the photos I took. Next time I go I really hope it snows!







1 comment:

  1. It is so beautiful! I can't wait for Christmas to come:)

    ReplyDelete