Saturday 18 February 2012

Checkmate

Zara jacket, Vintage shirt, American Apparel leggings, Topshop boots

Here is what I wore yesterday and to celebrate the start of LFW I've gone for that laidback, cool look that so many of us British girls love. I adore this vintage shirt, find similar here, it's so effortless but comfy all at once and perfect for those days where you're running around with a million things to do. 
LFW started yesterday and I've been eyeing up the shows from Preen (colourful tailoring) to PPQ (sophisticated outerwear) and Basso and Brooke (print heaven). Stay tuned in the coming days as I bring you looks from all my favourite shows and maybe some street styling too. Have a great weekend everyone!

P.S. Check out these photos of the U.S. Elle team and the French Vogue team at LFW. So chic!



No comments:

Post a Comment