Tuesday 21 February 2012

Mary Katrantzou


This morning we saw the A/W 12 collection of emerging designer Mary Katrantzou, and what a collection it was. Beautiful prints on fabulously sculpted dresses was the order of the day however, my favourite designs were these three free flowing beauties. I absolutely adore the way Katrantzou has successful combined sharp tailoring with a soft, flowing ethereal feel all within the same dress. And the prints, oh the prints! Too die for! Literally... I would like nothing more in life than to put on one of these divine creations and float around a fabulous party, swishing from person to person with my layers of Katrantzou printed fabric. 
With successful collections for Topshop under her belt and an upcoming collaboration with Longchamp I sincerely hope that Katrantzou is then able to take her label and turn it into the worldwide fashion house it deserves to be. I am so excited for all this new designer has to offer and I can say wholeheartedly that I am so, SO in love with this collection, it may even be my favourite from fashion month so far.


Images sourced from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment