Monday 20 February 2012

LFW Street Style


Don't get me wrong, I love fashion month. I adore seeing all the new collections, the new trends and collating a wealth of inspiration for the coming seasons.But for me, a least for the time being, the catwalk shows are just a bit of a dream and so I also seriously love to find some more 'real' inspiration from the street style snaps too. My favourites are always from London, which is where these handpicked photos are from. Us British girls definitely know a thing about style and how to make everything individual. I think we have a definite sense of adventure when it comes to our wardrobes, and we're usually pretty daring to try everything at least once. And it's not just us, I think we have the same effect on the girls across the pond, cue Olivia Palermo (see video below!). 
The thing I love most about these outfits is the stylish simplicity of it all. Key pieces of tailoring and wardrobe staples in muted tones and textured fabrics all brightened up with one a kind accessories or individual prints. It's all so understated yet so cool. I'm also totally crushing on the leopard prints booties below, any free time I have not looking at the shows this week will be spent looking for a similar pair!








No comments:

Post a Comment