Tuesday 14 February 2012

My Least Favourite Holiday

 Asos dress, ring and belt, Zara jacket and bag, Carvella at Kurt Geiger shoes

I'm not going to lie to you, readers, but I'm really not a fan of Valentines Day at all. It all seems a bit forced and pressurised to me. Although I suppose it's a good excuse to receive pretty flowers and eat some yummy chocolate. Anyway, today is a pretty special day for me for another reason; it's the one year anniversary of HattieSaidWhat! A year ago today I wrote my first piece for the blog and with O followers and, shall we say, some not so great writing, we've come a long way. That is 118 posts, 125 followers and many, many outfits. I'm so proud of how far my blog has come in that last year and I certainly couldn't have done it without all of you, my readers and followers. So I'd like to say a big thank you for all you're support which I hope will continue for the next year! And seeing as it is Valentines, I thought I'd share my holiday outfit with you. I've incorporate a bit of pink in today, not a colour I often choose but I figure, if I'm going to do it, I may as well do it today. Have a great day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment