Tuesday 3 April 2012

White Shirt

 Zara blouse and trench, Topshop jeans and shoes, Butler and Wilson headband, Vintage scarf, Asos ring

As you know I've been in London this weekend; packing has never been a strength of mine, at least not packing lightly anyway. I always take way too much stuff and this time was no exception - I took five pairs of shoes (despite only being there for four days and only wearing two of them!). I did manage to be more sensible with my clothes packing, however. I decided to keep things easy and breezy this weekend and nothing is more easy chic than a simple white shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I love this look and it's a winner every single time. It also allowed me the opportunity to wear my new Asos boyfriend shirt which I love - remember, always balance out an oversized top with something tapered on bottom.

When I was out last weekend I noticed a girl with a lovely blue, silk square scarf and it reminded me of this great vintage one I have. It hasn't seen the light of day for a very long time but I'm going to make a conscious effort to wear it more often as it's got a beautiful print. Key accessories, such as this scarf, an oversized ring, statement necklace or jewelled headband are great standout items that can give your outfit a little more depth and really allow you to stand out from the crowd. Hope everyone had a great weekend x 



 Asos shirt, Accessorize necklace, Blu Shoes

1 comment:

  1. Oh you look lovely in all outfits.. I love how you can wear a simple white top in different ways.. Very cute :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete