Friday 6 April 2012

Stripes on Stripes

 Crew Clothing shirt, Liquorice jacket, Topshop jeans and shoes

Keeping it simple for the Easter weekend; stripes are just so easy and always chic. Jazz yours up a bit by wearing two sets in contrasting colours for some laid back cool. Button your shirt up all the way for a bit of geeky androgyny and balance out the bottom with skinny jeans or, alternatively, tapered trousers. 

Hope everyone is looking forward to the next few days. I think Easter is one of my favourite holidays. It's just as fun as Christmas without the stress! Mine will be spent catching up with family, watching old movies and eating (probably inhaling) plenty of Easter eggs - I also think there's going to be an egg hunt involved in this years escapades which will certainly making me nostalgic for my childhood. 
Be sure to pop by for some holiday inspiration x 


1 comment:

  1. I lovee the outfit especially the shoes ;D
    already following

    ReplyDelete