Wednesday 8 August 2012

Casual

 Vintage shirt, Zara skirt

I have to confess, this outfit is a little warm for today; leather and sunshine aren't always a great combination, however, I love wearing such a dressed-up, statement skirt and juxtaposing it with a check shirt, the ultimate laid back item. By doing this it makes your wardrobe so much more versatile and allows each piece to be much more wearable. This skirt has been sitting in my closet for months and, having only been worn once, I decided I needed to find ways in which I could incorporate it into some day attire. 
Have a look in your wardrobe and see which evening pieces you can dress down and make day appropriate. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with the results! Until next time catch up with me on Twitter and Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment