Thursday 29 November 2012

Lazy

H&M tee, Jack Wills leggings, Asos glasses

After what can only be described as a very busy day in London yesterday, I am spending the day having some 'lazy time'. Not that lazy as, really, I've got quite a lot to do. But I take comfort in the fact I can do it all in my 'comfortable clothes' which I thought I would share with you, lovely readers, as I suppose it's nice to know we don't spend all our time in a full face of make-up, hair done and outfit polished to perfection. Happy resting! Until next time catch up with me on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.

P.S. A festive snap from London; Christmas is coming and I am super excited xx



2 comments:

  1. You look so sweet and cosy! perrrrfect for this freezing weather! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking comfy.
    Lights on trees is always festive.

    Samii

    http://aestheticintrigue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete