Friday 1 March 2013

Wales

 Asos coat, Topshop skirt and bobble hat, Ralph Lauren shirt, H&M jumper, Hunter wellies

After a relaxing week in the Welsh countryside, I thought I'd share a few snaps from my little get-a-way. With regular family visits to this gusty part of Britain, I am no stranger to its tempestuous nature and find it no secret that layers and warmth are key to surviving this hearty part of the country; all stylishly done, of course. We took many hilly walks along the sea coast and witnessed beautiful views that spanned for miles. A welcome day trip to the capital Cardiff allowed me to indulged in some much needed cake and retail therapy - a new pair of shoes to be precise and to be showcased here soon! 



 Asos coat, Topshop skirt and studded pumps, Jack Wills shirt, H&M jumper, Louis Vuitton bag


No comments:

Post a Comment