Sunday 17 July 2011

French Fancies


Today I've decided that I'm going to write about something a little different.

I know the main focus of my blog is fashion and styling but, just this once, I couldn't resist but to share this with you all. 

I've just come back from a long weekend in France and, like a lot of people I know, I'm a huge lover of food, especially cake!  

Over in France there was the most divine selection of all things French and I must admit, I really did indulge. Macaroons, tarts, cake, cupcakes, ice cream, pudding, souffle etc etc...

So I've come back with an array of photos (plus about 5lbs added to my waistline) that I'd like to share with you. 

I've picked out my favourites, as there's far too much to even think about putting on here...

I hope you have as much fun looking at them as I had eating them!






No comments:

Post a Comment