Wednesday 17 August 2011

The IT Bag

Apparently, the It bag is back. After a few years of hardship and watching our penny's we have now returned to our previous fashion state, where the only item you need to be seen with is some serious arm candy. 
I think I'm in two minds about the It bag. On the positive, I think I could pass away hours looking at all the fabulous styles out there and the sumptuous colours and fabrics they come in. On the negative, I get a little upset when I realise I can't afford any of them. But for those who can I guess it's great and I'm pretty sure that's how I'd feel if I were one of them. 
When its comes to my style I generally prefer to opt for more classic look (the Chanel 2.55 is my ultimate dream bag - navy with gold hardware, just in case anyone was interested) and so I don't tend to buy into throw away trends. So sometimes I think whats the point in buying something so expensive if you'll only wear it for one season? But then again, this is fashion, and we do like to indulge and look utterly fabulous. So, as you can see, two minds. 
Nevertheless, I've looked around and scouted out the options and let me tell you, the options are pretty damn great...

 Gucci

Lanvin's Happy Bag
Marc Jacob's Ukita Bag

Mulberry's Carter Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment