Tuesday 30 August 2011

Look of the Day

Shirt: Zara Jeans: H&M Jacket: Burberry Shoes: Topshop 

This isn't a great quality photo but here is what I wore today. Quite simple and not massively innovative but I like to go for a quite a minimal look with key accessories and a chic feel. Also, I was just going out for lunch and a little shopping with a friend so I didn't think too much sartorial thinking was required. 

Up until recently I never wore jeans because I always found them so uncomfortable. Then I started working for H&M and discovered that not only were their jeans super cheap they were also super stretchy. Now I love a nice pair of skinnies and my only problem these days is finding a pair short enough for my legs; as of yet this hasn't happened so I always have to roll them up.

I really love this jacket too, which I sneakily took from my brother, and it's a great alternative to a tailored black blazer. I love to wear tweed because it always makes me feel so British and it's great for this time of year when the weather is so temperamental.
I hope you all like my look today; I've just realised it would have looked so much better if I'd have worn my new pom pom shoes!



1 comment: