Saturday 22 October 2011

The Old Classic

Urban Outfitters tee, Topshop jeans and shoes, H&M headband, Asos ring

I always think the weekends are for dressing casually, being comfortable and not making too much of an effort. My life current revolves around the library - that's what a dissertation will do to you - so I never really need to get too dressed up at the moment. Still, fashion is my fervour, and seeing as I study it no-one ever turns up to lectures in their sweats. So even with the old classic, jeans and a tee, I like to make it a little more interesting. I got this Urban Outfitters top in the sale for £4 and I love it. This lace detail around the neckline gives it that extra bit of detail taking it from plain grey t-shirt to something to make my library visit a little more exciting.
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment: