Wednesday 16 November 2011

The Roll Neck

Zara roll neck, Topshop jeans

I had a little shopping spree yesterday because I've not bought anything for 7 weeks (I know!) and one of my lovely purchases was this roll neck. Now I think there are some pretty mixed and extreme views on the roll neck... As I was eating my breakfast this morning I read in Grazia that they should be avoided at all costs. Not exactly what you want to hear when you've just put yours on for the first time but I stood by my decision. In the shop I was unsure, but then I tried it on and decided it was chic a the simple and androgynous way. I also decided that if it was good enough for Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face and Beyonce in Countdown, then it must be pretty cool. I think it looks good, and even if others don't at least I'll have the satisfaction of my neck being warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment