Sunday 4 December 2011

Alexa Chung

 Alexa Chung for Madwell jacket, Isabel Marant jumper

Usually, I'm not a huge fan of Alexa Chung... I think her legs are a bit too thin and she doesn't posses that allure of a real woman; she's a bit awkward. Nevertheless, she has stepped out in three very stylish outfits this week, what a busy girl she has been! I like her mix of laid-back cool and girlish chic, she certainly does know how to rock a pair of skinny jeans. I'm also really loving her new fringe. It makes her look more grown up, and gives her outfits a bit of sass. 
I'm not sure if its her that I dislike, or the fact that about a million girls seem to replicate her style which makes it seem less original, but I think she's definitely come a long way since we first saw her on our TV screens on T4. I particularly like her in Burberry (below) and love the way she's nipped in her waist and flashed a bit of her rather endless less. I think perhaps if she took the granny out of her chic she'd look a lot better and I think these photos prove how good that could look. Now, if only she'd let us in on how to get our hair so shiny...

 Burberry jacket

Christopher Kane dress
All images sourced from Vogue.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. this is really cool! I have enjoyed reading this. Also, I do agree about not being a real woman cause as much as we like to admire there are only women like her in society and thats like 0.0000001% of the world.

    ReplyDelete