Sunday 25 March 2012

Champagne

Topshop playsuit, Asos belt

Friday was somewhat of a celebratory evening for my friends and me; the end of term which also signifies the end of class and the end of dissertation! I still have exams to contend with, but we felt a little champagne ought to be the order of the day. 

Here I am opening a bottle of champagne for the first time ever. Can you believe I've reached the age of 21 and never opened a bottle of champagne? This may be more surprising if you knew me, or my family, who like to pop open a bottle at the slightest sign of an occasion. Not that I'm complaining...

For the evening I wore my beaded Topshop playsuit, which only comes to play for special events. I always think playsuits are a refreshing alternative to a dress and if you buy one with a wider leg hole they're super flattering. I love the beading on this, which I think gives it a 1920s feel, and the sheer back adds some luxe sophistication. Hope everyone had a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment