Saturday 7 April 2012

Holiday Dressing

 Urban Outfitters playsuit, Jack Wills hair bow, Asos ring, Topshop necklace, NW3 Hobbs belt

Happy Easter Saturday, everybody! I love dressing up over the holidays and today I have gone for a simple and chic all black look brightened up with a few key accessories and of course my favourite, red lipstick. The family are here and on top of the ridiculous amounts of cake my mother has baked, I've just made some chocolate whoopies and they're delicious.  

I feel like I've gone for a bit of a vixen look today as this waisted playsuit is very curve enhancing and the touch of red only emphasises this. I've contrasted the look with a very high bow for a bit of girlish charm and incorporated some colour through accessories, et voilà. Have a great day, everyone x 


No comments:

Post a Comment