Tuesday 9 October 2012

Fedora

All Topshop

Yesterday was my first working day in quite some time; it's good to be back in the working world and have some sort of real challenge again. I'm working at Topshop - hence my entire outfit being from there - and really, it's quite fun! 

Sometimes an outfit made up of simple separates may seem boring on paper but, actually, if worn with a few key statement pieces it can be a real winner. I adore this hat and it's a really great addition to my accessories wardrobe. It doesn't come out often as I like to save it for the brief autumnal period as the style and colour is just perfect for now. Until next time stay updated with me on Twitter and Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. Love, love hats! That is such a great fedora.

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blog is lovely!
    I like that you've opted for a fedora - it looks great on you.

    le fresne x

    ReplyDelete