Wednesday 13 March 2013

Texture

 H&M jumper, Topshop skirt, Asos coat, Kurt Geiger boots, Louis Vuitton bag

I always get far too excited for the prospect of spring during March. We get a glimpse of the sun for a fleeting period and we've blinked and missed it. I find it's fun to wear contrasting textures whilst I'm waiting for the warmer months - I'm desperate to get back into sundresses and sandals but it's clearly just not going to happen right now (it's still snowing!) I put on an old knitted cropped jumper that always reminds me of paper-links and a velvet skirt for a little trip to Norwich Cathedral and, whilst I'm waiting for the sun to appear, this ensemble is making me rather happy. 
P.S. I did treat myself to a new Barry M nail polish today (Peach Melba) and it's the perfect pastel peach shade I've been looking for!



No comments:

Post a Comment