Thursday 21 March 2013

Spree


I'm starting my new job next week so naturally I took myself on a little shopping trip to buy a few new things. I'm sure it is always the case that I consistently see a tremendous amount of clothes I would like to buy but whenever I have the money or occasion (or both!) to buy something, nothing is right. Suffice it to say, it wasn't very successful. Hopefully my existing wardrobe will be good enough for now - I shall keep you all posted on the big day. Until next time catch up with my on TumblrTwitterPinterest and Instagram.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks For Sharing!!! Wonderful blog & good post. It is really very helpful to me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging
    BCOM 1st Year TimeTable 2020
    BCOM 2nd Year TimeTable 2020
    BCOM 3rd Year TimeTable 2020

    ReplyDelete