Thursday 25 August 2011

My Favourite Things

So, summer is now coming to a close and as we grasp onto those last little bits of sunshine I thought it might be fun to reflect on what I've worn this summer and pick out my favourite pieces.


First off is my Skater dress by American Apparel. I know I look kind of ridiculous in this photo, but I wanted to demonstrate the amazing skirt this dress has! I love how the dress combines a look that's very feminine with one that is more sexy. I basically want this dress in every colour and next on my list is navy.


Here I am again sitting in my beloved closet. Now, it doesn't even consider rivaling that of Carrie Bradshaw however, it houses all my cherished items one of them including this floral Zara dress. I bought it at the beginning of summer and I love the Audrey Hepburn style. It dips quite low at the back which I love as it balances out the high neckline and it also has side pockets which for me, makes it totally perfect.


I bought this necklace on a whim last Christmas from accessorize and I literally wear it all the time! I just love it. I wear it with absolutely anything from jeans and a tee to evening dress. It's just so versatile and always adds that extra bit of luxe.


I don't really wear these earrings much but I had to include them as I adore how fabulously trashy they are. And at £2.99 from ebay, a pretty good steal too. Whenever I wear them I always try to make sure the rest of my outfit is quite elegant so I don't look like too much of a chav!


My boyfriend recently bought me these converse for my birthday and I can't wait to start wearing them once I'm back at uni. I'm really not that great at being casual but I've decided to make a conscious effort to be during my last year as it's probably the last chance to dress like this on a regular basis. 


These are my favourite shoes, EVER. I got them a couple of Christmas' ago from Kurt Geiger and I hardly ever wear them because they're so sky high but when I do I just feel fabulous. They're the perfect mix of mini mouse and glamorous.


Finally, my River Island top. Monochrome is so timeless and goes with just about everything and I love the 60's vibe to this top. I also love the little details like the side buttons and the zip at the back.
I hope you all like my favourite things just as much as I do, let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very inspiring to me! I'm following :)
    Would you like to take part in my drawing giveaway? Maybe you'll win and get a drawing of your outift! Just come visit :) http://ordodi.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete