Friday 25 November 2011

All in the Detail...

Zara blouse and shorts, Topshop vest, Asos belt

I've gone for a monochrome look today, well for the most part; it's always a classic look and great when you're not in the mood to be too bold. I love an outfit that has lots of subtle detailing, it shows you've taken the time to put a creation together and focused on the small details as well as the overall appeal. I love love LOVE this Zara blouse. I got it in the summer and have just  not stopped wearing it. The collar has a different style to most blouses which I like and the little gold buttons have ridges all over them which fits in well for today's theme. I decided to leave the blouse mostly open to flash a bit of my pink belt underneath. It's always good to have a little bit of colour... I have accessorised with lots of gold jewellery (watch, ring, necklace etc) but I appear to have concealed it all in this photo. 
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment