Tuesday 8 November 2011

My Space


I think interiors shows a lot about your personal style, so I've decided to share my bedroom in my uni house with you. I don't think I realised how much of a pink person I am until I took these photos earlier! Although I'm hoping it's less so in my wardrobe. 
I like my space to have lots in it and be full of life although still chic and not like a jumble sale. I'm quite an avid reader, although I find it difficult to fit it in these days, and these are some of my books above. I really love to bake and cook too, and I have some beautiful cookery books (mostly gifts from my boyfriend!). 
I feel like I take my style one step further when it comes to interiors. In my dress, I like to be quite classic whereas I tend to favor pieces that are more quirky in my house and like to fill every space. But the fundamental points stay the same; quality, style, elegance and a little bit of colour. I can't wait to have my own apartment in London once I finish uni. I have so many ideas swirling around in my head, sometimes it's just not enough to have only one room to put things in!







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post! I love it when blogger's share some of the space with the rest of the world.
    You use of space to display the things you love is great. I also like the fabric drape/curtain in front of your closet instead of doors.

    ReplyDelete