Sunday 18 December 2011

Double Denim

 French Connection coat, Ralph Lauren shirt, Topshop jeans, Carvella at Kurt Geiger boots

I'm back home for the holidays now; it's lovely to be back in the comfort of the familiar, my mother is baking mince pies and other festive treats as we speak. Today we spent the day in our lovely town buying scrumptious food for Christmas. Forgive me if I don't post many outfit photos over the next week or two. Christmas eating and outfit photographs probably don't equal the most flattering results. 
Denim on denim isn't something I've ever tried before, or even thought of as something that would look good. But I tried it today for the ultimate laid-back look and I actually quite enjoyed it. I think the trick is to ensure you wear two contrasting denims, i.e. very light against very dark. 
I hope everyone is enjoying the build up to the big day, not long to go now...

No comments:

Post a Comment