Friday 9 December 2011

The Little Black DAY Dress

H&M dress, Russell and Bromley shoes

We all love the trusty old classic, The Little Black Dress. But, usually it's something we associate with wearing in the evening with a pair of killer heals and perhaps a swipe of fabulous red lipstick. So today I decided to try it for the day, not exactly a fashion breakthrough I'll admit, but it was a welcome change from jeans. I got this dress from H&M and I love the leather panel across the top; it's all about the small details that makes your outfit more interesting and put together. I'm also a big fan of the exaggerated A-Line style, it totally skims over any parts you'd rather hide and perfect for going on a lunch date like I am today.
Enjoy the weekend everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment