Thursday 8 December 2011

The Weather Outside Is...Dire


So, today the weather has been less than delightful. With temperatures moving into the minus figures, extreme winds and some serious rain, sometimes its difficult to focus on fashion as your entire mind is occupied by "how am I going to stay warm/dry/feet firmly on the ground"? But, as I'm sure all you fashion moguls are all aware, it's also difficult to turn our heads away from fashion completely. My answer to this dilemma is accessorize. Scarfs, hats, gloves, ear mufs, fur shawls etc etc etc... This is what I've done today; literally pulled all my warmest items from the deep depths of my wardrobe and snuggled up in them.
I'm sure you all know by now that I love this scarf and wear it a lot. It's warm, versatile, and chic. But I'm starting to get a bit bored now and think it's about time I invested in an alternative. Here I've picked out some great buys, both on the high street and designer labels, that'll be sure to keep you warm this winter without sacrificing your style. 

Topshop jeans, boots and hat, Zara trench, Urban Outfitters scarf, H&M mittens 


No comments:

Post a Comment