Saturday 7 January 2012

January Prints

Zara trench and top, Topshop jeans and boots

Today my new boots are having their first outing, which is very exciting. I'm not entirely sure how flattering they are on my not so skinny legs, but I love them all the same. It's still very cold outside, so I'm fighting the chill with plenty of layers. I've got a black vest top on under my printed tee and a black cardigan on over it. I really think that layering is the art of keeping warm in this country, especially for someone who is ALWAYS cold, like me. I bought this top in the Zara sale in the summer and I love to bring it out at this time of year to brighten up an otherwise dull January Saturday. It's a silk/cotton blend so it also feels really luxurious which almost makes going out in the weather bearable. Have a great weekend everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment