Sunday 8 January 2012

Sunday Rest

Olivia Von Halle

Seeing as it's Sunday, and Sunday is the day of rest, I thought what better than to write about pyjamas! I must confess that I love being in my PJ's and most of my free time around the house is spent in them. They're just so comfy and if you get the right pair, they can be pretty glamourous too. I love sets, and I'm currently trying to build up my pyjama wardrobe with many more. I just bought a really lovely blue and white dotty pair in the Topshop sale and I've barely taken them off all week. Below are some examples of really good pyjamas. I think it's good to have a whole range of styles, from cotton shirt sets to silk shorts and printed teddies. I'd really recommending buying into this "trend"; once you have you'll never ever want to take them off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment