Sunday 28 October 2012

Fishtail Plait


Hair and Beauty isn't a topic I often venture to write about on HSW (it isn't exactly my forte in life) however, I thought it about time I wrote about the fishtail plait as it's always an excellent way to stylishly disguise a bad hair day. It's a surprisingly easy look to achieve but has maximum impact; whenever I wear one I always get comments about how great it looks. It's also the perfect way to control mad, unruly hair just like mine! There are so many ways you can wear this plait and, usually, I choose a side plait which is a great way to expose any back details of your outfit - see mine here. Watch the video below to see how you can get this great look and be sure to stay updated with me on Twitter and Pinterest

How they wore it:



How you can get it:

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. And, btw, your pic is fantastic :)

    Samii

    http://aestheticintrigue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete