Tuesday 26 July 2011

Dress Down Tuesday

Yes, that's right. Tuesdays the new Friday, don't you know? Well probably not, but my sartorial imagination wasn't at it's best today and I'm also making a conscience effort to be more casual. For work at least, seeing as everyone makes jeans and a tee look smoulderingly cool. So here are my attempts as dressing down and being casually. Not too bad for a first effort.
I adore this shirt as well. I love it when you buy an item that has attention to detail. This one has pink trim thread and contrast pink trim on the bottom and cuff buttons. Also, the inside button placket is contrasting to the rest of the shirt. It's also so soft and comfy that I felt like I was wearing my PJ's and nearly fell asleep at my desk!
Shirt: Jack Wills
Jeans: H&M
Sandals: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment