Tuesday 1 November 2011

Hallowe'en

Miranda Kerr as a Ringmaster

Halloween is one of my favourite times of year. I'm not a huge fan of dressing up, but I love it on this one occasion. This year I dressed up as a bunny, not very scary but seeing as I went as a zombie last year and a cobweb the year before that I felt like doing something a bit more cutesy. 
It seems celebrities aren't adverse to a little costume either. Miranda Kerr is the best looking ringmaster I ever saw, and a bee was the perfect compliment to Beyonce's baby bump. I also loved Kim Kardashian as Poison Ivy and am seriously considering this next year! To see what other celebs dressed up as, and for more ideas on what to go as next year, click here http://www.vogue.co.uk/spy/celebrity-photos/2011/10/19/halloween-costume-inspiration/gallery


Alessandra Ambrosio 

 Beyonce as a bee

Heidi Klum and Seal


Kim Kardashian as Poison Ivy

1 comment: