Saturday 14 January 2012

Feeling Foxy

 Topshop dress, jacket, belt and socks, Carvella at Kurt Geiger boots, Fox fur collar

Last night my friend and I had a few drinks out in Manchester which was the perfect occasion to showcase my lovely new grey dress from Topshop I bought a couple of weeks ago. I'm really into midi lengths at the moment and it's something new for my wardrobe which is always exciting. I love the simplicity of the dress, it makes it incredibly versatile without taking away any elements of glamour. I've decided to brighten things up a little with a swipe of red lipstick and, my favourite part, the fox collar. I have to confess, it isn't mine (sadly). I borrowed it from my housemate who bought it on a recent trip to Shanghai. It's so soft and it's dyed this amazing shade of berry. See below for a closer look. 
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment